Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I’m back!! And I’ve got flowers for everyone!

Hi all!
I’m so glad I’m back now. It just feels so good to talk about my experiences in the past 2 months! It seems so long since I’ve posted… Which is sadly a fact as well.
It’s been 2 months, and I’m telling you, it’s been such an up and down 2 months. Assignments, exams, assignments, exams… and then group work. That’s all been happening since my last post. But don’t worry I’ve got stuff to post (expect I realise I got to work real hard this weekend to catch up with this blog!)
What I have for you this time are pretty flowers that I took a while ago, but they turned out quite good! I edited it a bit so the colours would look closer to the real flower, and I used my reflector as well!
Lemme show you!
This one is my favourite of the day… Guess whether the lens flare is real or not!
DSC_0046
DSC_0047DSC_0058DSC_0048DSC_0056DSC_0041

No comments:

Post a Comment