Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Delays, delays, delays… And my busy life now.

Hi everybody!
Yea, read the title? I’m pretty busy yea? Well, I am now. With studying taking part of most of my life, it looks like it has really gotten in and running. My first exam is next Wednesday, and then the following week I will have two exams. I know, I know, it’s not as bad as what it should be, but I really should be pushing myself much harder than what I am now. So yea, it’s all about delays for the time being. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not delaying my studies, but I will be delaying all my blog posts and photo uploads by a good couple of weeks (Oh God, no one is going to visit my blog now ><)  This includes our groups gatherings (Rea’s 20th and James’ going away party).
So yea, just let me do my studies first and then I’ll be back before you can even shout out “I want another post up!” (feel the sarcasm in that?) Just don’t leave me alone!! I will seriously be back within a couple of weeks with all my blogs uploaded and my banner updated.
I will be back!,
Carmen.
P.S.Any encouraging comments today?

3 comments:

  1. "I will be back!" sounds like from terminator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Upload the photos please, and please don't delete them like Paul Lee does

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chris, I WILL BE BACK!
    @Anon, You sounds like Jacky.. LOL. And I won't delete the photos, I never do. I'll just upload a bit later that's all.

    ReplyDelete