Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ice Skating... with J's!!

Hi everybody again!
Until now, it has come to my mind, that I somehow do a post every week! It's very amazing and healthy for me and my blog to be posting every week!

So this week was started of with work, and mistakenly thinking the Easter Rabbit was going to come on Thursday, but instead, it is this coming Thursday!

And this week,my brothers and I went to ice skating with the J's youth group, and it was really fun. It was fully consisted of Anson clinging onto the wall, like never before, and Aaron taking only about half an hour to get off the wall and start the falling onto ice. It was also really funny having Sam trying to jump over the cone, and bumping it right "there", because he is just not tall enough to jump above the cone.

Aaron getting ready to skate




Anson clinging onto the wall for a total of 1hr and 15 mins.
Group photo of us 3 monkeys
Group photo of the whole group. Credits go to Kevin and Kevin's E7!

3 comments:

  1. :) reminds me of ice skating "back in those days"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I quite like ice skating. But I do like Macquarie more than Canterbury. The ice quality seems better. And I thought the last time you ice skated was last year at Rea's birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was, but still besides that one, i havent been ice skating for ages :(

    ReplyDelete