Sunday, April 10, 2011

Baking Adventures with Brian

Hi all
My oh my, it's been another week again?! I mean, why is this week passing all so quickly, when so little things have happened? Anyhows, this week has been another exciting week with school holidays ending at the end of the week, and a starting to a 2-week to an interesting school holidays. Which also means, games, games, and more games.

So for this week at work, I was only working for 1 1/2 days, and there was a Year 10 Work Experience student working at the childcare centre for a week. It was good, seeing that there was still students interested in childcare and willing to work for a week. It really brought me back my memories when I was in Year 10, and doing my work experience in my old childcare centre, where I used to attend.


I also invited Brian and his brother Bobby to come to our house to have some gaming time with each other. And Brian and I baked some Vanilla/Almond cupcakes. They turned out really nice and spongy. We also spent some time finishing some Angry Bird levels! From then, we have determined that the green boomerang bird is the utter stupid and ridiculous bird of all birds. We hate it, the world hates it, everyone hates it. It's so unpredictable about it's backward flying! We also went down to the local park, and took some photos of flowers and the local pond, which had no water in it. And I do hope Brian's macro lens are fine!!

So here are some of my photos, that I took on the baking day.

This is the highest the cupcakes went. They were really high and poofy!
This is the end results

Then, we went out to the local park to take some photos of the flowers.



This is the very first photo where I started cloning out unwanted stuff!

2 comments:

  1. =( my pics cam out crappy... and I didn't take much pics either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should still upload them, or just e-mail them to me.. to see.. keke

    ReplyDelete