Sunday, September 11, 2011

Chris.21st

Photo taking was supposed to be a mighty craze for me. Every gathering, every object, would get my snap at least 5 times. But not this time. Thanks to exams, I had to go home early. This got all my photos on Chris’ 21st dramatically lowered to only 3, a group photo. That really sucks. This is probably the most embarrassing moment so far for my photos. I mean, for me, a minimum would probably be around 50 shots.
Another reason why it was so little. Because we had bowling again, the shots were lowered. First reason why this was lowered. The lighting around that place is bad. It’s so dim, and if I used flash, it would bring down the atmosphere somewhat created by the location.
One more reason why. Exams. They just took up all my time, and the only time I could study was on Chris’ 21st gathering. If I didn’t I would have to miss out on something even worse than just Chris’ 21st. I would’ve had no family time on Sunday, and studying my crap off on the Sunday night, because the exam is on Tuesday, and if I didn’t finish doing my summary, I would fail the exam. That’s a pretty good reason.
So, I took 3 photos out of the whole gathering. And only 1 turned out the best out of the 3. That’s so embarrassing.
That’s it. Only one good one… I didn’t really want to post this gathering up due to the lack of photos, but once I thought of the unfairness on Chris, I needed to post this, or, it’s an extremely embarrassing point!
DSC_0852

2 comments:

  1. :) Quality over quantity I guess...

    As long as the pic(s) are enough to remind us of the things we've done, I think its more thank enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, just like they say "a picture is worth a 1000 words".

    ReplyDelete