Friday, November 4, 2011

RICERally 2011! Yes, a bit delayed..

Hey everybody!
Oh, how glad I am to be writing in my blog, after like what, a month or so? Well anyway, since Chris’ 21st, me and my brothers went to RICERally! It was our very first RICE and it was so good! It was the time where we confessed God, and handed everything to Him. I feel so blessed!
So anyway, the night was held at Entertainment Centre, and the speaker of the night was Sam Chan. He was really funny. He made the whole God thing much easier to listen, because it was talked about God in a way that was more of “our language” rather than really Godly, and jargon-ish. Overall it was really good how he explained the way to be a true Christian.
One of the shots I love.. High ISO, but it’s not too bad. It’s acceptable.
DSC_0959
Sam Chan speaking about God with Sam Mak (correct me if I’m wrong)
DSC_0996

No comments:

Post a Comment