Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Light up Sydney with Vivid Sydney 2011!

Hi everyone!
It’s so funny how some people say that their country isn’t good enough, and how their country/city can look better than what it is already. And also continue to other countries and say why can’t their city look like them? Well, I was that sort of a person who always looked across the other side, and goes by the saying “grass is greener on the other side”.
So to stop myself saying that, I made myself (and a couple of other people from church) go to Vivid Sydney to see how GOOD and LOVELY Sydney looks (despite it’s low cityscape). It made it even better that it wasn’t raining! It only rained when everything finished for us, which was good. It gave us a chance to take some photos from the night.
Custom house                    Lighting the Sails                      Light Sculptures                      Movement Shots
Vivid Pano

Groupie

2 comments:

  1. I like the Opera house pic and pano. The first pic would be cool as a GIF :D

    P.S get rid of that thing where i have to type in random letters! Its annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I make GIF's?
    And I don't know how to get rid of the letter thingy

    ReplyDelete