Sunday, June 12, 2011

J is for Jesus, J, J, J. P is for Prophecy, P, P, P.

Hi everyone!
What did I just hear you say? How come I didn’t post for so long? Well, lately, I’ve been busy with a few things, and yea, just didn’t have energy or motivation to do any blogging. But don’t worry, I have something that is pretty interesting this time.
Anyway, I have realised that I have not said much about my new activities; going to church and meeting new people.
So it’s usually a Saturday and Sunday that my brothers and I go to church. Saturday is a Youth Group (J’s) where we learn about God and have some fun games! And Sunday is when we go to Church to worship God and him sending Jesus to save us from our sin.
So I’ll just plop some photos down to show you what we do in J’s!
We normally play a game first, and this time is was Giants, Wizards and Pixies! It was hilarious
DSC_9360-blog

This is our church
DSC_9361-blog
And we sing some songs…
DSC_9370-blog
DSC_9363-blog
DSC_9368-blog
Then do our bible studies!
DSC_9371-blog
DSC_9374-blog

3 comments: