Sunday, March 27, 2011

SYM Presents: Where is GOD in this CHAOS?!

Hi everyone!
Yes, I'm back. Back from a pretty busy week. First was James's 20th last week. So from then, my week was packed.

Straight after the party, I went off to J's with my brothers. It wasn't just another meeting that day, it was a movie night where we watched a movie called "Fireproof". It was a great movie. It was all about love and how, no matter how well you know a person, there will always be something that you disagree with, and how you must give it time to analyse. Even if you have been married or together for a long time. Think of it, conflict is not always bad. It just gives us time to know the person more. Well, I guess it's just each person's perspective to conflict.

It was then, my start of my working week. Well, it isn't much of a "week" it was just a starting day to go back to work. And yes, I have found a job. Finally, isn't it? I have been in there for a total of 3 weeks, and it's a childcare in Hurstville. The place and the people are very nice. So on Monday, I went to work like usual, and then I went to a seminar about Kids and Traffic. It was a pretty good session which consisted of songs and some theory.



Then, it was Thursday. Thursday was an exciting one. I went to work in the afternoon for 4 hours, and I had a staff dinner. My very first staff dinner with my new co-workers. This day was also the first to near-miss a trip on top of a child. It was so embarrassing. I handed one of the beds to my partner, and like, I stepped backwards, and I tripped over a kid, and then, on my next leg, I trip over another kid, and lucky for the bookshelf, otherwise, I would've broken someone's bones at the scene!

Then it was FRIDAY!! The word Friday always makes someone really happy. And for me, it was! Me and my brothers, had a night out with J's to a combined youth group with other church group in our area. It was fun!! I took photos, and played games, and listened to some bible readings.

So now, it's getting a bit late (I've got work tomorrow) so like, yea, I'll upload my photos tomorrow instead. I hope I remember.

*UPDATE 1*
Photos
First up was a game. The objective of the game was to throw the balloons onto the otherside, by the time the time ends.
Then it was a game called "Lifeboat". The objective was to group up into a group of a number that was selected by popping a balloon which had a number. The numbers sometimes weren't always simple 1,2,3 numbers, but sometimes, 14,15,16!
Then, it was prayer time.
There was also a person who spoke about God and that he is always on our side, watching us do our things. I really do believe the world goes around.


Group Photo!

1 comment:

  1. :) your blog is alive and kicking!! YAY!

    I have a post up too!

    ReplyDelete