Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Update

Hello. Yes. I sound a bit... numb right now. Well at least I think I do. But that's just because I've been through lots since my last post, and a lot of things have changed since that post. Some are happy, but some are not so good. But hey. I know the Lord is above, looking after me, and He will always be there, to support me and to guide me. At least I know He is there.

This will just be an update to show that I'm still alive, and that I'm still around. Nothing much. Well yeah, I'd probably just touch on a little bit of what I have accomplished during this period.

First things first. Sugar Hit! After 2 years of wanting to go. I finally went. With a group of friends, we went up to Shangri-La Hotel at the Rocks, and we had a lovely dessert. I'll talk about that later on.

Second. BHBC church camp! It's been more than a year since our last church camp, and this time it was certainly much warmer than last time! I'll do that post within this week. I promise.

So keep tuned!

1 comment:

  1. ._. blogs require lots of dedication and time... we have so many "im not dead" posts

    ReplyDelete