Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Last of College celebration @ Max Brenners

What do you feel like when you have accomplished something major in your lives? Cry? Laugh? Or Run away, not knowing what to do next? I typically would jump up and down like a maniac, shouting yeah yeah yeah until I lose my breath. That's what I am feeling right now.
It's been a year since I've started st Bedford College, and now it's the end. It's too fast. The time has gone too fast. And I still complain why some days hasn't been going faster? A year is like a lightning bolt! Before you know it, it's Christmas 2012, then New Years, and so on. Why complain that time is slow? That's just an illusion of not using time efficiently enough, and just doing things that isn't productive enough.
So since it was my (and other friends) last day at the college, instead of just jumping like maniacs, we opt for a afternoon tea at Max Brenners. Yep. Max Brenners, the bald guy, with lots of chocolate. I've been longing to go for so long, but hasn't been there due to either being too full after a gathering dinner or not having enough money. So this was my chance to have this famous chocolate place, and see how is it good, and why does so many people know the place.
I took a few shots with my friends, and yea, such yum waffles and icecream, icecream which I dearly miss...

This was the Tutti Fruitti Waffle.. It had a waffle, bananas, strawberries and ICECREAM!!






This was the waffle, passionfruit sundae. It had caramelised pistachios and chocolate with it... so heavenly~~






Niki, Anna and I






Bev, Anna and Niki






So many chocolates~






I knew chocolates were good for you.. Max said so.







Chocolate pole! It literally had chocolate in it... I'm serious it went through the ceiling down the walls then into the chocolate machine.




No comments:

Post a Comment