Thursday, March 10, 2011

~Textures~

Hello
I know, that there's been a bit of postings in this month, and I shouldn't be doing so many. But hey, I do have things to write about, and I'm not just blabbing about something that doesn't make sense. Well, I hope not.

Anyways, I was told this week by my friend (you know who you are!) that it was intended that I should give back the rose that I borrowed from him for the Valentines shoot. And yet, I haven't given it back to him yet, because I'm still trying to get some more ideas for it. So this time, I was just wondering whether adding a special background to the original shot. So I did and it turned out well!

I took a picture of the background, and I really advise that the background should be simple so it would not attract the viewers attention to the background rather than the subject. So I took a shot of my veranda's tiles. Then I took a shot of the rose with a white background. And on Photoshop, I put the background and the rose together and it turned out quite well!

Here's a shot of my first one:
Which one do you think is better? Top or Bottom?






No comments:

Post a Comment