Thursday, April 12, 2012

PowerHouse Museum–Harry Potter Exhibition


Time flies so fast, that my brothers and I went to the Harry Potter Exhibition down at PowerHouse Museum in January, and it’s already April now, And I haven’t spoken about it!
So my brothers and I went down to the PowerHouse, and went to see the Harry Potter Exhibition. It was a very good experience as I’ve never watched every movie from harry Potter (don’t even ask about the book) and looking at what the movie consisted of was so interesting! It made it even more exciting and interesting when listening to my brother talk about the different characters costumes, and their magical instruments. He just knows much more about the book than I thought!
But the only downside to this exhibition was that we couldn’t take ANY photos at all, and we could only take photos from the outside of the exhibition. Saying that, I could see why they did it, as these pieces of props are very valuable, and they obviously wanted people to actually pay to see it and not put it up on Facebook, and let the world see it without paying the price.
Let's Go!

























This was the one and only thing we could photograph that was related to the exhibition.










































And then we made a little trip to the new park at Cockle Bay Wharf.. it's so fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment