Sunday, April 22, 2012

EasterShow '12

Easter Show 12', what could you expect? A showbag? A ride? A taste of the show's fairy floss? Personally, the Easter Show is a good experience to go once in your life, maximum twice, but after that, it get's a bit too repetitive. All there is are, rides, showbags, country animals, fruit, flowers and a huge group of show food. There isn't that much to it really. Especially when you're paying $27.50 for a student and $23.50 for a child. Just entry is already $51, and to top it off, that doesn't include anything! But never the less, this year I went with my brother and we both had a great time eating the food we wouldn't eat at home, like high in calories, fat, energy and low in any nutrition food. It tasted quite good actually, I miss my fairy floss..
First was the chips on a stick. It was really good, but not as crispy as what I thought it would be.. But great idea! That's probably on of the things I thought was really thoughtful and worth it's money.























Then we had a frozen vanilla coke. Pretty good, and I wish that we can find something like this outside of the Easter Show.
















And the ultimate of the kilojules was the cheese on a stick. Deep fried cheese in a centimeter of dough. 

















And last but not least was the fairy floss... I don't really know how to judge between a good fairy floss or a bad fairy floss, I just know it's like a flossed lump of sugar. And it's really sweet when you get to the half way mark.























But other than that, there were many other things too..
Oysters! This is at their second stage of their growth. It's about 3-5 months by memory.
















And then there we saw the wood carving... I heard a child behind me say, "Why don't we have a Pop that can do this?" 























And this was my favourite cake out of all the cakes in the exhibition.. It really brings the meaning of Easter to people, and it's not all about the show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment