Sunday, April 15, 2012

Paul.22nd

So, our first 22nd birthday of the year, and it's Paul! Yes, he's old now. So that night we had a dinner at Malacca Straits which is at Broadway, and it was a Malaysian Cuisine which is pretty good (well, food wise anyway). And we had presents time which is the most exciting and funniest part of the day.

The first round of presents weren't too, obscene shall I say, and it was actually useful.




























But then it got a little bit nasty and obscene























Then there were just some casual group shots

















I quite like this portrait as I actually used my framing to get it! I have finally applied my existing knowledge on something outside of the project!
















Then there were fireworks at Cockle Bay. I never get fireworks for my birthday...



1 comment: